Janet Guthrie[?] became the first woman to qualify for the Indianapolis 500 on May 29, 1977.
The first Indianapolis 500 ended at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on May 30, 1911 with Ray Harroun becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
Winners of the Indianapolis 500 not born in the United States:
WORK IN PROGRESS
Blood is composed of several kinds of corpuscles; these formed elements of the blood constitute about 45% of whole blood. The other 55% is blood plasma, a yellowish ...
Kids.Net.Au - kids safe portal for children, parents, schools and