Gustav VI Adolf of Sweden (November 11, 1882 - September 15, 1973). He married, firstly, Princess Margaretha of Great Britain on June 15, 1905.
- Prince Gustav Adolf, Duke of Västerbotten (1906-1947), was killed in an aircraft crash in Copenhagen Airport.
- Prince Sigvard, Duke of Uppland, later Count Sigvard Bernadotte af Wisborg (1907-2002)
- Princess Ingrid of Sweden (1910-2000), later Queen of Denmark, wife of Frederick IX of Denmark.
- Prince Bertil, Duke of Halland (1912-1997)
- Prince Carl Johan, Duke of Dalecarlie, now Count Carl Johan Bernadotte af Wisborg (1916-)
He married, secondly, Lady Louise Mountbatten, on November 3, 1923, however the marriage did not result in any children. He was succeeded on the throne by his grandson Carl XVI Gustav of Sweden, son of Prince Gustav Adolf, Duke of Västerbotten.
Gustav was also a devoted amateur archaeologist.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License