) was the Duke of Savoy
and King of Sardinia
For all hereditary titles, check Vittorio Amedeo III.
He married Maria Teresa of Tuscany and had children including:
- Vittorio Emanuele II
- Ferdinand Marie Albert (1822-1855), Duke of Genoa who had 2 children:
- Margaret of Savoy (1851-1926), married Umberto I
- Tomasso (1854-1931), Duke of Genoa, who had children including:
- Philiberto, Duke of Pistoia
- Adalberto, Duke of Bergamo
He was preceded by Carlo Felice and succeeded by Vittorio Emanuele II.
See also: Kings of Savoy
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License