In telecommunication, the term address has the following meanings:
1. In communications, the coded representation of the source or destination of a message.
2. In data processing, a character or group of characters that identifies a register, a particular part of storage, or some other data source or destination.
3. To assign to a device or item of data a label to identify its location.
4. The part of a selection signal that indicates the destination of a call.
5. To refer to a device or data item[?] by its address.
Source: from Federal Standard 1037C and from MIL-STD-188
... then later for the Nintendo Entertainment System (1989), and then for the Nintendo Gameboy color (1999).
720 is notable in that it is the first extreme sports video ...
| Costumes Australia
Kids.Net.Au - kids safe portal for children, parents, schools and