In telecommunication, the term address has the following meanings:
1. In communications, the coded representation of the source or destination of a message.
2. In data processing, a character or group of characters that identifies a register, a particular part of storage, or some other data source or destination.
3. To assign to a device or item of data a label to identify its location.
4. The part of a selection signal that indicates the destination of a call.
5. To refer to a device or data item[?] by its address.
Source: from Federal Standard 1037C and from MIL-STD-188
The Northern Seven Years' War[?] or ”Nordiska sjuårskriget” (1563-1570)
The Russian Twenty-five Years' War[?] or ”25-årskriget mot Ryssland” ...
Buy Halloween Costumes
Kids.Net.Au - kids safe portal for children, parents, schools and