In telecommunication, the term address has the following meanings:
1. In communications, the coded representation of the source or destination of a message.
2. In data processing, a character or group of characters that identifies a register, a particular part of storage, or some other data source or destination.
3. To assign to a device or item of data a label to identify its location.
4. The part of a selection signal that indicates the destination of a call.
5. To refer to a device or data item[?] by its address.
Source: from Federal Standard 1037C and from MIL-STD-188
... thus distinguishing it from sea water or brackish environments.
Fresh water derives from the precipitation of atmospheric water vapor, either directly or by th ...
| Costumes Australia
Kids.Net.Au - kids safe portal for children, parents, schools and