It was created in 1939 for the World's Fair by dredging up dirt from the San Francisco Bay.
In WWII it became part of the Treasure Island Naval Base[?]. In 1996 it and the Presidio Army Base[?] were decommissioned, and opened to public control, under stipulations.
... then accompanied the party southward to Bamiyan[?], where Xuanzang met the king and saw tens of Theravada monasteries, in addition to the two large Bamiyan Buddhas ...
| Costumes Australia
Kids.Net.Au - kids safe portal for children, parents, schools and