The Wheel of Time
is a Fantasy
Book series written by Robert Jordan
, notable for the extreme density of its plotting, the intricate detail of its imaginary world, and the lifelike complexity of relationships and interactions between characters, both individually and collectively.
When asked how many more books the series will contain, the author has been quoted as saying "Not less than 3 more" (as of book 9).
- The Eye of the World - (Feb 1990, 800 pages PB)
- The Great Hunt - (Nov 1990, 705 pages PB)
- The Dragon Reborn[?] - (Nov 1991, 799 pages PB)
- The Shadow Rising[?] - (Nov 1992, 1006 pages PB)
- The Fires of Heaven[?] - (Nov 1993, 989 pages PB)
- Lord of Chaos[?] - (Nov 1994, 1011 pages PB)
- A Crown of Swords - (Jun 1996, 880 pages PB)
- The Path of Daggers[?] - (Oct 1998, 685 pages PB)
- Winter's Heart - (Nov 2000, 780 pages PB)
- Crossroads of Twilight[?] - (Jan 2003, 700 pages HC)
There is also a novella, New Spring[?]
in the anthology Legends[?] (edited by Robert Silverberg).
- Creatures of the Dark One
Wheel of Time FAQ -- http://www.arkane.demon.co.uk/WOTFAQ/
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License