Also known as Stonehouse Lake (on many maps) and Tinkies by the local people. Filled in from 1960s onwards and now a recreation ground and home to the Stonehouse Creek Social & Recreation Club. Stonehouse Creek extended along what is now known as Victoria Park, again another part of the Creek/Lake this was filled in to celebrate the 60 reign of Queen Victoria (1813-1901) the park opened to the public in 1894.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License
Search Encyclopedia
Search over one million articles, find something about almost anything!
... at Halle for two years, he became, in 1833, professor at the university of Königsberg[?], where he remained till his death. In his last years he was quite ...