is a town of Waldegrave[?]
, 515 km (318 miles) by rail W.N.W. of Brisbane
. It is the centre of a rich pastoral and wheat-growing district, in which oranges and vines are largely grown and much wine
is produced. The town was incorporated in 1867
. Flour-milling is its chief industry.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License