: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/kidsnetau/encyclopedia_content.txt
on line 11
Encyclopedia > Kranzberg's Laws of Technology
's 6 Laws of Technology state:
- 1st - Technology is neither good nor bad; nor is it neutral.
- 2nd - Invention is the mother of necessity.
- 3rd - Technology comes in packages, big and small.
- 4th - Although technology might be a prime element in many public issues, nontechnical factors take precedence in technology-policy decisions.
- 5th - All history is relevant, but the history of technology is the most relevant.
- 6th - Technology is a very human activity, and so is the history of technology.
- Kranzberg, Melvin. "Technology and History: 'Kranzberg's Laws.'" Technology and Culture 27 (1986): 544-560.
- Kranzberg, M (1997) "Overview: Technology and History: Kranzberg's Laws", in Reynolds, TS and Cutcliffe, SH (Eds) Technology and the West: A Historical Anthology from Technology & Culture, University of Chicago Press.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License
Search over one million articles, find something about almost anything!