: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/kidsnetau/encyclopedia_content.txt
on line 11
Encyclopedia > Kranzberg's Laws of Technology
's 6 Laws of Technology state:
- 1st - Technology is neither good nor bad; nor is it neutral.
- 2nd - Invention is the mother of necessity.
- 3rd - Technology comes in packages, big and small.
- 4th - Although technology might be a prime element in many public issues, nontechnical factors take precedence in technology-policy decisions.
- 5th - All history is relevant, but the history of technology is the most relevant.
- 6th - Technology is a very human activity, and so is the history of technology.
- Kranzberg, Melvin. "Technology and History: 'Kranzberg's Laws.'" Technology and Culture 27 (1986): 544-560.
- Kranzberg, M (1997) "Overview: Technology and History: Kranzberg's Laws", in Reynolds, TS and Cutcliffe, SH (Eds) Technology and the West: A Historical Anthology from Technology & Culture, University of Chicago Press.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License
Search over one million articles, find something about almost anything!
... the younger
Agrippina Minor (Latin for "the younger") (A.D. 16-59), called "Agripinilla" to distinguish her from her mother, was the daughter of Germanicus and ...