- Sometimes used as a way to describe the number sign
- In computer jargon, hash is short for hash function, or used as a verb meaning "to apply a hash function", or to refer to data structures based on hash functions, especially associative arrays.
- Hash is a slang term for Hashish, a form of Cannabis.
- Hash is a food consisting of diced meat and potatoes.
- A hash is also an informal running race in which "hashers" chase a "rabbit" (lead runner) on an improvised course. This usage is evidenced in a number of (particularly British) athletics clubs such as the Hash House Harriers[?].
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License