The Lutheran church of Burtnieki location is the Eastern bank of the lake. In 1234 from wood there was built Catholic church, but it burned down and in the place in 1283-1287 there was built a stone wall church. But it in 1654 during the Polish - Russian war time it was destructed. Then in 1688 was built nowadays church. Near the church is located a minister estate building complex, what was renewed in 1992. Nowadays the minister estate buildings are being renewed and put in order. In these buildings it is possible to take guests. The estate building has been defined as a protected architectural monument.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License