was a Comanche
artist and painter, also known as Tsate Kongia. (born June 5
died August 9
He was born in Anadarko, Oklahoma, served in the United States Marine Corps during World War II and spent most of his adult life in Wichita, Kansas.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs, United States Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C.
- Denver Art Museum
- Eiteljorg Museum, Indianapolis
- Thomas Gilcrease Institute of American History and Art, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Heard Museum, Phoenix
- Indian Arts and Crafts Board, United States Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C.
- Philbrook Art Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Wichita Art Association Gallery, Wichita, Kansas
- Wichita Art Museum, Kansas.
All Wikipedia text
is available under the
terms of the GNU Free Documentation License